- Power capacities from 1 - 200 HP
- 5 reducing ratios from 1:1 to 2:1
- Standard backlash of 7 - 8 arc minutes
- Reduced backlash available
- Type W available in 1:1 only
Features & Benefits:
- Low Backlash - Hardened and lapped matched set gearing provide smooth, reliable and predictable rotary motion.
- Universal Mounting - Machined housing and tapped holes allow mounting on all six sides.
- Machined Flanges - Provides alignment for perfect shaft centering.
- Bearing Options - Ball bearings for quiet operation, tapered bearings for higher radial load capacity.
- Special Design - Standard models can be modified for maximum design versatility.
Watch the video to see the process that allows a drive element to declutch, or reverses the rotational direction of the output side on this gearbox.