- Power Capacities from 0.16 to 120 HP
- Gear ratios from 5:1 to 8600:1
- Torque capacities to 175,000 in-lbs
Features & Benefits:
- Optimized Gearing - Provides higher efficiencies and greater torques in smaller sizes.
- Multiple Input Options - A variety of configurations, including integral gear motors, inch or metric shafts, NEMA, IEC, and servo motor adapters provide unmatched drive versatility.
- Multiple Output Options - Hollow bores for shaft mounting, inch and metric output shafts, mounting pilots and flanges offer a wide range of design solutions.
- Uniblock Housing - All surfaces machined for universal mounting on four sides or via torque arm.
- Integral Motors - Multiple leads and windings for world-wide multi volt/Hz requirements.
- Environmental Protection - A variety of paint types and coatings for corrosion resistance.
- Special Designs - Dimension modifications and special options provide customized solutions.
Cut Your Motor Size In Half by Doubling It's Power!
WATT Drive EUSAS wide range motors deliver full torque up to 120Hz when inverter driven at 440 - 480 volts. By doubling your gear ratio, you can achieve the same output torque at the same output speed with half the motor power!
Download this brochure highlighting how you can double the power of your 4-pole motor.