WATT Drive - Helical Worm Gearmotors & Speed Reducers
WATT Drive Helical Worm modular Gearmotors & Reducers, with high efficiency and multiple output options, provide unmatched performance, durability and design features.
The cat4CAD software enables simple interactive product selection of the complete MAS2000 gear and motor system. cat4CAD supports you in selecting and configuring the WATT Drive products, and also gives you the opportunity to print out the extensive technical data sheets and requests, or to have them saved in an integrated shopping cart from where they can be sent to us by email - with one click of the mouse.
- Power capabilities from 0.16 - 7.5 HP
- Gear ratios from 10:1 to 2000:1
- Torque capabilities to 1000 ft/lbs
- Efficiencies up to 90%
Features & Benefits:
- Ground Worms and Class 12 Helical Gears - Provides higher efficiencies and greater torques in smaller sizes.
- Multiple Input Options - Integral gear motors, inch or metric shafts, NEMA and IEC adapters provide unmatched drive versatility.
- Multiple Output Options - Hollow bores for shaft mounting, inch and metric output shafts, mounting pilots and flanges offer a wide range of design solutions.
- UNIBLOCK Housing - All surfaces machined for universal mounting on four sides or via torque arm.
- Sealed for Washdown - Keeps contaminants and water out.
- Integral Motors - Multiple leads and windings for worls-wide multi volt/Hz requirements.
- AC Inverters and Controls - For complete system and drive package design.
Cut Your Motor Size In Half by Doubling It's Power!
WATT Drive EUSAS wide range motors deliver full torque up to 120Hz when inverter driven at 440 - 480 volts. By doubling your gear ratio, you can achieve the same output torque at the same output speed with half the motor power!
Download this brochure highlighting how you can double the power of your 4-pole motor.